What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s computer / smartphone / tablet when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, can be used to recognize to user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
SANCHEZBUS.COM uses the following third-party cookies on this website:
- Analysis cookies: They are those that allow to amount the number of users and thus perform the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this purpose we analyze your navigation on our website in order to improve the services we offer you.
– Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/
This app has been developed by Google that provides the service of measurement and analysis of the audience of our pages. Google may also use this data to improve its own services and to offer services to other companies. You can learn those other uses from the indicated links.
These tools do not obtain information about your name or surname or the postal address from which you connect. The information obtained is related to the number of pages visited, the language, social network in which our news is published, the city to which the IP address is accessed, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, visiting time, browser and operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made.This information is used to improve our pages, to detect new needs and to evaluate the improvements to be introduced in order to provide a better service to the users who visit us adapting them for example to the most used browsers or devices.
- Advertising Cookies: They are those that allow the management of advertising spaces based on criteria such as the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
– Doubleclick (Google Inc.): http://www.google.es/policies/technologies/ads/
This app gets information about the ads that have been shown to a user, about which ones they are interested in and about if they visit the advertiser’s website, to improve and manage the exposure of advertisements to the user avoiding the appearance of ads that he has already seen. You can get more information at the link provided.
Revocation and removal of cookies
You can allow, block or remove cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer, for example:
- Firefox from http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
- Chrome from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042